You have probably experienced the situations when you accidentally delete files of great importance. Unfortunately, these situations are common for every user. But if you aren’t an experienced Windows user, you will never recover deleted data. But we have got good news for you. There is a proven method for any file recovery. So, if you are afraid of never seeing your deleted photos, messages, or other documents, it’s time to figure out the best ways to recover deleted photos from an SD card and perform another data recovery easily.
You don’t need to have in-depth knowledge or a well-developed set of skills to recover deleted photos from Windows. It requires little effort and attention for correct photo recovery. And Disk Drill would be a great helper to manage the procedures at ease. It is a file recovery software (free download) used by Windows users for media restoration. Just a few clicks, and you will get the information back to your computer.
Let’s Discover How the Software for Data Recovery Works
Disk Drill helps different Windows versions. So, whether you use the modern one or an outdated version, the software can still manage the restoration process. What’s more, everyone can handle the task. It will be of little difficulty for an experienced user. But the novice users won’t find it difficult, as well. Let’s discuss the corresponding steps in more detail.
- The first step is to download the software. Disk Drill Data Recovery will be correctly installed on your computer if you choose the Windows version. There is an opportunity to get it for free. No more than several simple clicks, and you can use the software. The application enables you to restore a great amount of data. You will be able to use no less than 500 MB. In the application, you will also find additional tools that you may need together with the data recovery procedures.
- The next step is to choose the relevant location and opt for the correct method. You will see the list from which you need to choose the appropriate disk. To ensure complete data recovery you need to include all the methods suggested by the app. This way, the software will get the most of the disk. But you can also alter the options and choose exactly what you need at the moment to restore only some partial data.
- The next stage is to scan the data to commence the recovery. The program will make use of the algorithms and you will only watch the magic happen on the screen. To make it happen, find the corresponding button and click on it. Be ready to wait until everything is done. Don’t get worried if the process takes time. The more sophisticated method you choose at the beginning, the more time the software needs to manage it.
- Now it is the most interesting part. You can start choosing the files to be recovered. The search may take more time than you have, so pause it whenever you want. If you see the files that you were looking for, you can tickle them. If the list of files is huge, apply filters to sort the information through.
- When the choice of files and documents is done, you can proceed with recovering the data. Choose a new disk for data storage and press the Recover button to finish the procedure.
This is it! No additional equipment or specific knowledge is needed to restore lost data from the PC. Use the method and don’t be afraid of data loss.