COVID-19 Impact on Tech Startups
John has over 15 years’ experience as an entrepreneur and business advisor, with an interest in London's "game-changing" businesses. He is a key player in establishing a culture of innovation and investment in the London tech and entrepreneurship scene.
Tech startups are facing specific challenges which will require both forbearance and imagination for them to overcome:
- The Challenge of Ideation
- End of Serendipity
- Top of the Sales Funnel Challenge
- The retreat of investors and customers to the relative safety
Many organizations are providing free opportunities for startups to get through this period. We will cover a few which will encourage, inform, enable, and support early-stage tech startups.
- Realize the challenges they are likely to face in the upcoming month.
- Prepare for obstacles and achieve success.
- Determine opportunities are coming up for tech startups.