Virgil Security, Inc., makes every software developer an applied cryptologist. Virgil provides password-free authentication, strong encryption, and verification of data, devices, and identities that is quickly and easily integrated into their products – often in just hours – with no prior cryptographic knowledge or training required. Virgil provides this via a cloud-based service in combination with open sourced libraries that are available for desktop, embedded, mobile, and cloud / web applications with support for a wide variety of modern programming languages.
• Red Herring's Top 100 North America
• TiE50 Top Start-up Winner for 2016 at TiEcon
• Showcased at the 9th Annual Crunchies Awards as one of the most interesting, creative and successful Startup Alley exhibitors from 2015 by TechCrunch Disrupt.
• One of "region's hottest emerging companies" for Cooley LLP's Capital Call DC
• CEO and CTO 2 of the top 40 DC-area entrepreneurs and innovators in the cyber community by Trending40.com.
• Finalist for a Timmy Award as DC’s Best Tech Startup by Tech in Motion
• One of five innovative seed and growth-stage cybersecurity companies with outsized potential to transform the trillion dollar mobile space by CTIA Startup Lab
• One of the sixteen hottest up-and-coming early and seed stage technology companies in the Mid-Atlantic by the Mid-Atlantic Venture Association
• One of the Southeast’s thirty-six most innovative startups by 36|86’s Village 36
• One of the ten top area startups by 36|86’s Southern Series
• One of Cybersecurity Ventures “500 Hot Cybersecurity Companies to Watch in 2015”
• Graduate of the Fall 2014 cohort of the MACH37™ cyberaccelerator program
#SecureTheFuture #NoMorePasswords #EncryptEverything