Fuse Inventory
Focus on your business, not your inventory.
Company Overview

Fuse is a demand and inventory planning SaaS start-up. Fuse helps growing business plan and manage their inventory by replacing manual Excel work. We centralize your sales, inventory and procurement data to seamlessly generate initial buy and re-order recommendations. Our sophisticated algorithms do 80% of the forecasting work for our users, leaving the remaining 20% to human judgement. We're working with top e-commerce companies like Lola and MeUndies. Our NYC-based Stanford team is excited to help our users focus on their business, not their inventory.

Joined TechDay
Feb 01, 2017