Chic Sketch, the fashion forward mobile app allows users to have a quick sketch of their latest “outfit of the day” (OOTD) and share through social media, email or text making it the most “Instagramable” and share-worthy app. Chic Sketch is available on the Apple app store and Google Play.
Chic Sketch App Features:
- Snap a photo of your head-to-toe look or choose one from your gallery.
- Submit your photo to Chic Sketch for a high resolution fashion sketch.
- Drawn by an actual fashion illustrator and made custom for you.
- View the live gallery feed of other users' custom Chic Sketches.
- Upgrade to priority status to skip your position in line.
- Share your Chic Sketch to your social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Manage your profile with sketches you've purchased and follow other profiles.
- Tag your Chic Sketches with the brands of your outfit.
- Stay up-to-date with the tags that are currently trending.
- Watch a time-lapse video of your Chic Sketch being drawn.
- Many promo codes redeemable at purchase for discounts.
Chic Sketch is the brainchild of Jordan Edelson, CEO and Founder of Appetizer Mobile, and Emily Brickel Edelson, a published fashion illustrator, fashion designer and entrepreneur. Users simply upload a photo of their best look of the day and will receive a custom sketch drawn by a real fashion illustrator. No two sketches will be alike since each is made to order. These hand drawn sketches will be created in a quick fashion illustration style, resulting in an original work of art that is created custom just for you.
Emily Brickel Edelson is a published Fashion Illustrator, named one of WhoWhatWear’s Best Fashion Illustrators and named one of New York’s 7 Influential Women by EliteDaily and OnMogul for #InternationalWomensDay and commissioned to sketch for top-tier fashion editors, publicists, musicians and celebrities. Her sketches have appeared in the magazines Vogue España, Elle Mexico, Allure, InStyle, People’s Style Watch, Seventeen, on fashion blogs and websites like WhoWhatWear, Bustle, Refinery 29, StyleCaster, AOL, Hollywood Life, Radar Online, Huffington Post, Today among others. In 2015, fashion marketplace Bene Rialto featured a custom life-size sketch as part of a permanent full-length window display on 38th and Fifth Avenue in New York City.
Jordan Edelson is an award winning “Forbes 30 Under 30″ seasoned entrepreneur, CEO and founder of the groundbreaking and globally recognized Mobile Digital Agency, Appetizer Mobile which developed Chic Sketch and over 150 mobile apps to date. Mr. Edelson has been acknowledged by the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Time Magazine, Forbes Magazine, The Doctors and many other large publications and syndicated broadcast media. Mr. Edelson prides himself on his ability to innovate and ideate new concepts in the mobile space.